Public Policy Symposium | View Agenda
View NASAA's COVID-19 Policy
NASAA Members | View Agenda
NASAA Members Click Here to Attend Virtually
(View the In-Person Registration Options at the bottom of this page)
Join us for NASAA’s Spring Meeting | Public Policy Symposium, the premier spring event for the securities relations industry. Themed “Investor Protection in a Digital Age", the program will open with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Chair Gary Gensler, who will deliver remarks focused on retail investor matters, followed by a question-and-answer session with NASAA President and Maryland Securities Commissioner Melanie Senter Lubin. The Symposium also includes in-depth conversations on policy issues relating to efforts to expand awareness of and knowledge of our capital markets among investors of all ages and backgrounds. This event is open to NASAA members, their employees, state and federal regulators, industry firms and representatives, media, and any interested members of the public.
The 2022 Spring Meeting | Public Policy Symposium will consist of sessions for NASAA Members only (state and provincial regulators) including Strategic Planning, Business, and Zone Meetings; the SEC/ NASAA 19(d) Conference (state and provincial regulators, SEC, and invited guests from FINRA and other government agencies only); and the Public Policy Symposium (industry firms and representatives, media, and any interested members of the public).
Proof of Vaccination Will Be Required
Attendees will be required to provide proof of vaccination before the event. We're pleased to announce that we have made arrangements to automate the verification of your COVID-19 vaccination cards. If you have not already provided us with verification, you will receive an email requesting that you provide your card for verification. Any attendee who fails to provide proof must attend virtually.
- Hotel and Registration Deadline: April 22, 2022
- InterContinental Washington, D.C. - The Wharf
- 801 Wharf Street | Washington, DC
- For reservations call: (877) 666-3243 or reserve your room online.
- The NASAA room rate of $319 plus 14.95% taxes is available until April 22, 2022.
Overflow Hotel Sleeping Rooms!
For Tuesday, May 17 the NASAA group rate is sold out at the Intercontinental Washington DC The Wharf. We recommend booking the one night of Tuesday, May 17 at the neighboring Canopy by Hilton Washington DC The Wharf. The maximum reimbursable amount for hotel accommodations is $319 plus 14.95% taxes per night.
To Register For This Meeting:
Step 1: Create an account or sign-in to www.nasaa.org
Step 2: Select your Registration Category
Step 3: Answer a few question and save your responses
Step 4: Scroll down to select the session you will attend; including meals
Step 5. Click "Proceed to Checkout."
Step 6. Enter payment information (if necessary). We encourage you to pay by credit card, however if you wish to pay by check, please contact the NASAA office.
NASAA Members Only:
Dress Code: The dress code for the Public Policy Symposium on Tuesday, May 17 is business attire.
- If you ARE NOT state funded, enter the appropriate Promotional Code at checkout: Voucher/Board= 2022Voucher; Speaker = 2022Speaker; Committee Funded = 2022Comm; then click "Submit Order."
- We encourage you to pay by credit card, however if you wish to pay by check, please contact the NASAA office.
- Travel Days: Board Members and Section Chairs should plan to arrive on Friday, May 13 and depart on Wednesday, May 18, 2022. Members attending the Strategic Planning Meeting, Membership Meeting, and Symposium should plan to arrive on Saturday, May 14 and depart on Wednesday, May 18, 2022.
- Member Reimbursement Information