Join the North American Securities Administrators Association for a day-long symposium on current developments related to Fintech and Cybersecurity.
As Financial Technology continues to evolve, the demand for Cybersecurity awareness increases. When a Fintech platform is hacked, investor confidence is diminished and firms may not always recover. For the first time, NASAA brings Cybersecurity and financial technology together for a one-day symposium to discuss critical Fintech and Cybersecurity issues for securities regulators and regulated entities. You are invited to attend NASAA's 2019 Fintech and Cybersecurity Symposium in-person or online from the comfort and convenience of your office or home. The choice is yours.
- Dr. Tori Adams, ConsenSys
- Michael Doyle, Federal Bureau of Investigations
- Fintech Opportunities and Challenges
- The Future of Fintech and the Regulatory Landscape
- Cybersecurity and Technology: Scaling Up, Scaling Down, and the Impact on Retail Investors
Speakers include representatives from:
- State Securities Agencies
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Cybersecurity Industry
To Register For This Training
1 - Sign-in or create an account to
2 - Click "Register Myself" or "Register Someone Else"
3 - Under "Registration Option" click the radio button that
corresponds to your registration type
4 - If you attending in person, scroll to the bottom on the page and add the luncheon to your itinerary
5 - Click "Proceed to Checkout"
6 - Enter payment information (if necessary) and click "Submit Order"